Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pokemon Black, Black Version 2, X & Y Greeted Me A Happy Birthday!

First of all, I would like to greet you (readers if any) a merry holiday! It's Christmas and also my birthday today! Happy birthday to me and to all Pokemon trainers who have their birthday today!

And of course, I would like to thank my game cartridge for greeting me a happy birthday. Please, don't think I'm insane. I am just surprised. The story is, I'm on a double time to complete my legendary Pokemons in Black Version 2 game, you know, Pokebank will soon to be release on December 26th (that's tomorrow) and i would like to transfer them there. The time i visited the Pokemon center, Nurse Joy greeted me a happy birthday, that's surprising (see screenshots below):

Birthday Greeting In Pokemon Black & Black Version 2
I'm thinking of selecting 'No' but i'm afraid she wouldn't ask me again and no more birthday greeting to me.

Thank You Nurse Joy!

I can't promise you that Nurse Joy. I'm just playing Pokemon Black & Black Version 2 to get Legendary Pokemon.



I also checked my Pokemon X & Y game and it is more surprising. Upon entering Pokemon center, the light is dim (see below):

Birthday Greeting In Pokemon X & Y
And there was pop of confetti. Well, this is more surprising than the birthday greeting i received in Pokemon Black & Black version 2.

Thanks for the confetti. Where's my pokecake?

Don't shout at me! There's three people in this room and they're staring at us!
And i also got my birthday cake. (check their spherical screen below):
Oh, that's my cake! My virtual cake?! (see spherical screen above)

Yes.

You bet! Perhaps you can give me a shiny pokemon as a gift. I'll be more than happy!

Merry X-Mas To All Pokemon Trainers!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment