Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pokemon Plastic Model Kit No. 25: Terrakion of the Sword of Justice

Pokemon Figure Name: Terrakion
Model Kit Maker: Bandai
Pokemon Model Kit Number: 25
Price (in PH peso): 420.00 php. / [390.00 php. if you have a membership card & paid with cash]
Where To Buy: GreatToysOnline.com / GreatToysOnline.com Shoppesville, Greenhills Branch

I was collecting Pokemon plastic models before when i was young. As far as i can remember, they're made by Tomy before and unfortunately they didn't survived as i age. Now that I'm back as a Pokefan again, I'm continuing the collection anew now with the Bandai plastic model versions.

I did look for more detailed Pokemon toys. As I observed, most of them were more of kiddie type qualities. Then, I found some made by Bandai, my favorite plastic model kit maker. You know, I'm a Gunpla collector too, I only collect MGs (here's a link to my Gunpla review blog: http://gunplassacre.tumblr.com/). Yes, I found Pokemon plastic model kit made by them, I'm expecting a good details to their figures and i think i'm expecting it just right. By the way, some hobbyist called it Pokepla!

I'm Gunpla & Pokepla collector now! Officially.

The first Pokepla I'm going to review is this big fat Pokemon named Terrakion. He was featured in the Pokemon Movie 15: Kyurem v.s. The Sword of Justice. I'm not really looking for this kit but it's the only cool Pokepla available at my favorite toy store - GreatToysOnline.com

Note: you may click any images below to open up the gallery slider:

pokemon plastic model 25
Pokemon Terrakion Plastic Model Kit Box Art By Bandai
Look, I think Kyurem is really cool. Yes, he's an Ice Dragon type Pokemon (cool as in) (see below):

pokemon terrakion plastic model kit box rear
Terrakion Pokemon Plastic Model Kit Box Art Rear
terrakion plastic model kit box left side view
Pokemon Plastic Model Kit Left Side View
terrakion plastic model kit box right side view
Pokemon Plastic Model Kit Right Side View
This kit has only have 5 runners:
terrakion bandai plastic model kit 25 assembly manual & runners
Terrakion Pokemon Plastic Model Kit Assembly Manual & Runners
It took me, I think 35 minutes to finish this kit and do some panel linings. It's very easy than Gunpla:
Legendary Terrakion Plamo Finished Kit
See action gimmicks of this Pokepla below:

terrakion plastic model kit action gimmick a
Terrakion Plamo Action Gimmick A
terrakion plastic model kit action gimmick b
Terrakion Plamo Action Gimmick B
It looks like it's going to use Body Slam skill:
terrakion plastic model kit action gimmick c
Terrakion Plamo Action Gimmick C
Close-up look. He looks angry here not like in the movie:
terrakion plastic model kit close-up
Sword of Justice Terrakion Plamo Kit Close Up
And yes, I'm done with my very brief review. Hope you like it.

Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment