Saturday, December 14, 2013

New Nintendo Generation

It's been a decade now since i last played Pokemon Yellow ROM in my PC. Yes, I'm not playing the official cartridge game in Gameboy Color as I couldn't afford to buy another handheld game console back those years. I only have the original classic Gameboy Transparent edition which amazingly survived for that long eventually placed inside the bin and gone. My taste for Nintendo games grew weary as i age. My interest change. I became a gamer of Sony Playstation (PSOne) to Playstation 2 (PS2) then to PC games and so on.

But upon knowing the news about the latest generation of Pokemon game in 3D, I became interested and wanting to have my own 3DS.

The New Pokemon X & Y game in 3DS Trailer

So, I bought my 3DS XL. It feels like my younger days having my classic Gameboy Transparent box. I regret not taking care of that ancient handheld console.


I am amazed to the 3D screen. I feel like living in North Korea for a decade and escaped the country to try this technology. I already saw a 3D T.V. screen but not a device with 3D screen, in-hand. Very cool!





No comments :

Post a Comment