Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nintendo eShop Adding of Funds Transaction Error Resolution

This is the 3rd & final part of my log about the transaction error of Nintendo eShop which automatically charged my debit card without confirming if it's a successful transaction or not.

To track back, if your credit card or debit card was charged by Nintendo eShop but you didn't get any funds, you may visit similar case here (first part of this Nintendo eShop adding funds issue).

And as for Nintendo America's statement about this Nintendo eShop transaction error, you may visit the second part of this case here.

With the advise of Nintendo America as seen in my previous blog post, I contacted my bank about this issue.

And so, I sent my case to my bank Unionbank back January 12, 2014 and confirmed they received my case on January 14, 2014. And as I've checked my account balance today, my balance has returned! (see screenshot below):
Nintendo eShop Issue - Fast Resolution With EON Unionbank Philippines
Finally! I'm happy, my bank processed it fast. My balance was returned to me January 16, 2014.
  • contact Nintendo through their webform -> http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform/ . Sent out your concern. You will received their response on your e-mail. Communicate with them politely. This will serve as evidence when you contacted your bank about your charged balance. If you are in the same situation, they'll advise you to contact your bank.
  • shoot a picture of your Nintendo eShop activity log, see below:



  • These will serve as a supporting evidences.

  • contact your bank about this issue. Explain it to your e-mail what happen. In my case, my bank asked me to fill-up a dispute form and other supporting evidences (the previous screenshots and copy of your communication with Nintendo America will now serve purpose). Fill-up the necessary details in the dispute form. Along with what i'm going to send is the scanned copy of front & rear of my debit card. Note: this is the process from EON Unionbank. Process may vary to your bank. So to list of what you're going to send if we are of the same bank:
    • e-mail explanation
    • filled dispute form
    • scanned copy of my debit card (front & rear)
    • communication with Nintendo America (saved in pdf)
    • screenshots of your account activity log in Nintendo eShop (the date where they charged you)
Too hassle to process, isn't it? If you want your money back, you will do the same.

Hope this help resolve your issue with Nintendo eShop.

Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment